[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef Trimaris

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 18:23:26 PST 2009

I'm on the Trimaris list and this came across the list today:

-------------

 > How did the Iron Chef Trimaris go this year?
 > Who won?
 > What dishes were made this time?
 >
 > Tamara

Don't know all the dishes other than the secret ingredient. It was goat
including the head. The winner was HL Bevin ( I probably spelled that
wrong)

Hexy

We have discussed various SCA "iron Chef" and "Siege Cooking"
contests here before. Does anyone have any more details about this
specific contest? I'm particularly curious about how they used the
goat head.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas