[Sca-cooks] Topics for Classes for Scholas

Euriol of Lothian euriol at ptd.net
Sun Jan 18 17:06:34 PST 2009

As I see it, the issue is more with the logistics of facilities and/or
equipment as opposed to time. If the site's kitchen is being used for
"lunch" and/or "feast" as is common at AEthelmearc's event, then trying to
make a class of it can be difficult. Also, depending on the time of year,
the weather can make it prohibitive to do it outdoors. The temperatures were
in the negatives yesterday when I was attending a nearby schola.

I do recall being able to attend your cooking workshops which I very much
enjoyed and the people in my barony are interested in such a workshop here.

Euriol