[Sca-cooks] Regarding teaching opportunities

Lisa Mohr gulesandor at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 13:22:32 PST 2009

I am in charge of class wrangling at the An Tir West War this year, which will take place over the July 4th weekend.  It is at a beautiful but quite primitive site near the coast, just a little north of the Oregon/California border.   We already have some cookery demos in the works (thanks again, Anne Marie!) but plenty of space and opportunity remain.

If you live on/travel to the West Coast and would like to teach, please get in touch.  We'd be delighted to see you.

Elisabeth