[Sca-cooks] Ricotta Salata???

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Jan 20 21:28:52 PST 2009

That would make sense, given that fresh ricotta has a grainy texture.
Hmmm....I think I've actually got pasta in the cupboard.  And I've got some
pine nuts in the fridge.  I just MAY have to make a trip to the store for
some good 'shrooms, and do me some linguine con fungi et fromaggio (spelling
optional at this hour....).  The recipe I've got uses a good parmesan,
IIRC....this might give it a nice tweak.
I don't think I've actually ever eaten a sheep's milk cheese before.  Should
be fun!
--Maire