[Sca-cooks] Ricotta Salata???

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Tue Jan 20 21:29:06 PST 2009

This is a great cheese to put on salads, or steamed or grilled veggies or
on pasta, etc. It is basically a ricotta (whey cheese) that has been
salted and pressed and aged to one degree or another.  You can crumble it
or grate it. You may find it to salty to eat on crackers and it really
isn't spreadable.

Maeva