[Sca-cooks] Question about Citron Leaves

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 16:10:27 PST 2009

A tree at my parents' house has been tenatively identified as some kind
of citron.  Otherwise, the lemons are mind-bogglingly ugly.  Want me to
mail you some?

All citrus leaves are pleasantly scented and non-poisonous, to the best
of my knowledge, and would make a suitable kind of leaf to spread over a
food-bearing surface.  Precursor to foil, smells better and bio-degradable!

Selene