[Sca-cooks] Feast nightmare

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 13:01:50 PST 2009

Not to take advantage of the situation, but I'd push for a whopping big 
on the rental fees from the school. Unless it was in the contract that 
they could cancel
without warning, I'd expect a reduction.
People have after all made hotel reservations and taken time off from 
work, etc.


Christiane wrote:
> The news buzzing around the East Kingdom chat groups is that 12th Night, which was to be tomorrow, is being moved to the 17th because the site (a school) will not allow the event to take place because of an impending snow storm.
> My question for the list is, how can feast cooks handle a delay like that? 
> My heartiest sympathies to the head feast cook for 12th Night ... I'd be melting down into incoherence with news like this.
> Gianotta
> _______________________________________________

More information about the Sca-cooks mailing list