[Sca-cooks] Beef stock paws or claws!

Barbara Dodge awench1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 11 10:53:58 PST 2009

IRRC, the Japanese issue with Coca Cola was the slogan back in the 70's.
The slogan was "Coke brings good things to life."  The Japanese translation
was something to the effect of Coca Cola will bring your dead ancestors back
to life!  Since the Japanese revere their ancestors so vehemently, this
would have been a baaaaad thing.

Felicia