[Sca-cooks] Bacon Bacon Bacon

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed Jan 28 11:03:28 PST 2009

Johnna Holloway wrote:
> Take Bacon. Add Sausage. Blog. as
> described in today's New York Times--
> "This recipe is the Bacon Explosion
> <http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/>, modestly
> called by its inventors “the BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes.” The
> instructions for constructing this massive torpedo-shaped amalgamation
> of two pounds of bacon woven through and around two pounds of sausage
> and slathered in barbecue sauce first appeared last month on the Web
> site of a team of Kansas City competition barbecuers."
> There are pictures, step by step pictures... be warned
> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/dining/28bacon.html?_r=1&ref=dining
> Or see http://www.bbqaddicts.com/
>
> Johnnae (why am I thinking Gulf Wars BBQ contest)

Do we have a standard wavier form (hold harmless) ... and how much does
it cost to have an ambulance with paramedics standing by while serving?

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge, but so little time and bandwidth
--MGD