[Sca-cooks] Request for food info some OOP

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 09:26:35 PST 2009

1. We currently have a vegetarian living with us.? We're serious carnivores,? so I'm looking for meal ideas that are easily? done to serve both needs, without my having to cook? dinner twice each night.? Anything with easy potential for large batches that can be extended to lunches etc... would be great.? Right now, my brain is only stretching as far as quiche or bean soups with the meats?served as sides, as opposed to cooked in.? I'm thinking this might get old fast? Any ideas?

2. I'm doing some?vinegar research and I recall a friend gifting us with something called "five thieves vinegar"? which had a story behind it dating to possibly the black plague.? Does anyone have a recipe for this and/or a source for the backstory?

-Ardenia