[Sca-cooks] Topics for Classes for Scholas

Euriol of Lothian euriol at ptd.net
Sun Jan 18 06:30:33 PST 2009

My kingdom (and of course there is always Pennsic) has several events
through the  year where classes are taught. I would like to put together a
couple of new classes, and find myself stumbling for specific topics. My
question is then, what type of classes regarding cooking would you like to
see taught?

Thank you,

Euriol

Euriol of Lothian, OP

Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."

-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature