[Sca-cooks] Camp cooking challenge

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Tue Jun 23 15:47:14 PDT 2009

I also have one of those 5 day coolers and will make a run to town every
3-4 days, as needed for supplies. The added bonus is that I can turn up the
AC in the car for a much needed cool down. Is running to town mid-week not
an option?

Euriol

P.S. Consider trying some of the recipes that people post or suggest in the
next month prior to Pennsic, that way you can test them out and decide how
you might like to try to cook it at camp.