[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 38, Issue 56

Dawn Hess gyllecatan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 12:42:11 PDT 2009

Wish I could go this year, I would so love to spend time helping you out. Well, maybe next year.

Alianora Gyllecatan - lurker extraordinaire :)

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:25:35 -0400
From: devra at aol.com
Subject: [Sca-cooks] helping at my booth at Pennsic - OOP, OT
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org, SCA_Subtleties at yahoogroups.com

I am looking for people to help me at my sales booth at Pennsic. Rates are $7 per hour, and 10% discount on any books you want to buy from me. (There is also the pleasure of being where a lot of people interested in cooking will show up - and there are three other great booksellers in the tent!)

Love of books and medieval cooking is a definite plus, but prior retail experience is not necessary.

Thanks

Devra the Baker? mka Devra Langsam
Poison Pen Press