[Sca-cooks] Grilled Tuna - recipe for my upcoming feast

Euriol of Lothian euriol at ptd.net
Tue Mar 10 15:52:52 PDT 2009

Oh geez! I knew I forgot something in the sauce! LOL. It would probably give
an extra richness to it as well!

This is definitely one that I'll revisit a few times over the next couple of
months (and afterwards). It's delicious, nutritious and healthy!

Ok... why do I feel like I'm suddenly channeling Rachel Ray? (and yes, I
cooked it all in under 30 minutes).

LOL

Euriol