[Sca-cooks] Special diet friendly sweets - the results

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 30 13:22:36 PDT 2009

--On Monday, March 30, 2009 4:04 PM -0400 Amy Cooper
<amy.s.cooper at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think, in the end, my cooking for dinner yesterday was pretty
> successful. The torta bolognese tasted quite nice - I was able to find
> red swiss chard in the grocery store.

Just curious -- has anyone tried this recipe using beet tops?  (I"m pretty
well convinced that's what "bleeta" is in this recipe). I haven't been able
to get my hands on a good fresh quantity to try (haven't grown beets in
years).

Thanks!

toodles, margaret