[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Fire pit

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat May 2 20:22:19 PDT 2009

On 5/2/09 8:09 PM, "Stefan li Rous" <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> "a small trailer". Does this mean you are following the usual
> progression I see in SCA vehicles? :-)

No I have a car plenty big enough for all my SCA stuff. It is the two kids
and husband that I have added that makes me need a trailer.

Thanks for the info on the fire boxes but I really need to buy one since I
have no time with a 60 hour a week job, two kids, a husband and starting my
Phd! SCA needs to be totally packed and ready to go (in the trailer) or I am
not getting to any events in the next four years.

Eduardo