[Sca-cooks] Trailers was Looking for a Fire pit

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun May 3 05:29:27 PDT 2009

And there are a number of people that stay with the smaller vehicle all
along
and drive at most a Cr-V or even the hybrid civic to events to save on
gas. There are also
a number of people that attend events via public transportation, because
they don't own cars.
If one isn't attending a war, how much stuff must be taken for a day event?
Doesn't this idea of more stuff and larger cars scare off potential
members? What do
people do outside the United States and Canada?

Johnnae