[Sca-cooks] A digression on the Rochester Garbage Plate

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 15:40:08 PDT 2009

This just reminded me of our last trip to Sandfords in Casper, WY.  We ordered a sampler plate as a starter, plus salads and then a companion and I split a drunken chicken sandwich.

All was EXCELLENT by the way.

the sampler included

deep fried dill pickle spears

served with

peanut butter.

I had to ask our waitress what the peanut butter was for.  Never occured to eat deep fried pickle spears, leave alone deep fried pickle spears slathered with peanut butter

BUT

I make a point of never dismissing any food out-of-hand.  So, I tried it.  Not bad.  Not my first choice ... but not bad.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.