[Sca-cooks] Root Vegetable Storage

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:18:30 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 2:24 PM, K C Francis <katiracook at hotmail.com> wrote:

> -snip
> > If it is good for wine why can't it be good for vegs?
> >
> > Mora
> >

> Indeed the space matches the criteria for both things, but....
>
> The understairs space is not large and also holds coats, vac, other
> potables and paper products.

Another solution; use the kids' rooms, and have them sleep on the lawn.
No?  Too cruel?  How about small doghouses for each of them?  I think this'd
be a great sight gag...4 houses out front with the names
"Billy...Johnny....Susan....Rover" on the sides.  Sorry, my evil sense of
humor.

Or, for another wasted space, hang them from the ceiling like odd
mobiles....not just in the kitchen, like traditional hangings of onions and
sausages; but in the living room and bedroom, too.

Even better; instead of storing them in a static place, have a giant
juggling mechanism installed, and you can store them MID-AIR!

Okay, I release you from the silliness.

--
Ian of Oertha