[Sca-cooks] More on Martino

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun May 10 14:38:01 PDT 2009

Well I finally got around to posting some more information on the
manuscripts in the Martino corpus to my bLog.

There are ten total manuscripts that I am aware of 7 which are relatively
accessible. Of the three that are not accessible one is in a private
collection, one is a library in the UK and cannot be photographed for
microfilm because it is bound to tightly and the third is one it¹s way to me
right now in microfilm format.

You can check out more information on all 10 at http://www.vastrepast.net
under the tab at the top marked ³Cooking Martino². In case you don¹t want to
wade through the bLog look on the left side and there is a link to the
manuscript information.

Eduardo