[Sca-cooks] More on Martino

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun May 10 16:56:51 PDT 2009

Oh one more thing.
The Faccioli edition has been used in the past because it was one of the
only easily available sources. I have both the hard and soft cover editions.
BUT it should be noted that this is really much more of an Italian
translation than a transcription. Now that the Octavo edition is available
with it's fantastic photographs of the LCMartino (zoom up to 400%! WOW!)
Faccioli becomes less important.

Eduardo