[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [EK] Fwd: [Ealdormere] Potter Master Hroar in hospital

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 11:58:11 PDT 2009

Thank you Phlip!

Hroar has had his procedure on Friday.  He had a bleeding ulcer in his duodenum just an inch below his stomach, but it has been cauterized and has stopped bleeding.  His doctors feel that it was caused by all the asperin that he was taking for his heart and exaserbated by taking Plavix.  He is now permanently off asperin, but will be back on Plavix after the wound is thoroughly healed.

He was released from the ICU yesterday afternoon to a regular hospital room, but has been moved around a bit.  His doctors say that he will be released to come home this afternoon, which is good news for me.

Please pass this along to whomever you think will be interested.

Huette