[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP strange tool

Jackie Baker jackie.isobel at gmail.com
Fri May 22 04:04:55 PDT 2009

> Hi Doc,

my (farm background) husband assures me that this is a tool used in the
dental care of a horse.  It is apparently used to hold the horse's lips
outof the way and hold the head down, so you can get a file to the horse's
molar.....

so it would appear that (at least according to my Husband) you are really
close with your idea of "cow-lip-stretcher".

Jackie

also known as Isobel.