[Sca-cooks] boke of cokery 1500 -- ownership statement?

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 8 11:44:44 PST 2009

<<
The microfilm and
and EEBO versions carry a very strongly worded ownership statement. >>

I got a digital facsimile from the (lousy) microfilm many years ago. I have not seen such an ownership statement.

Visiting the EEBO website and looking for the entry again, I don't find such a statement either (see below).

Could you be a bit more specific, where one is to find such a statement?

E.

Title: This is the boke of cokery
Additional titles: Book of cookery.