[Sca-cooks] History -- pecan pie recipe

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:54:04 PST 2009

Like wise with those decadent chocolate cakes that are gluten-free, and I
know there must be a real name for these other than gluten-free, they are
made with melted dark chocolate and egg yolks and cream - anyone? anyone?
Beuller?  They are fudgy and rich and a 6 inch round cake feeds 6-8.
Christianna
Veteran of MANY a buffet line

 I often call them tortes or Passover cakes!!!

Shoshanna
(who is always looking for yummy no flour stuff to make for Passover)

<snip>