[Sca-cooks] Another sausage question

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:32:54 PDT 2009

With all due respect to those who have one, the out of kingdom laurel giving
me a hard time isn't well, my friend.  :-))  Doesn't cook herself, but makes
spiffy late period clothing.  Nuff said.  :-=))
Deer or antelope fat is just plain nasty.  I was leaning toward beef suet
more because the commercial packagers who make wild game sausage up here
seem to like it.  Well, off to Denver to get there before the snow that is
her, follows me there.

Aldyth