[Sca-cooks] OOP Pancakes

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 14 10:40:09 PDT 2009

OK, i'm running two fund-raising breakfasts this weekend. The event -
The Principality of the Mists Coronet Tourney - gets pretty low
turnout - attendance is usually less than 200 and many people just
day-trip on Saturday.

I'm not really sure how many people will buy breakfast Saturday - i'm
guessing 50 - and i'm guessing 30 on Sunday.

Pancakes are popular, so that's what we're making Saturday (since
i'll be at an officers' meeting on Sunday, we're serving hard cooked
eggs and pastry). I may just buy packaged mix, but i'm fussy about
ingredients and i'm dreading what might be in a package - when i make
pancakes for 2 or 3 of us, i make my batter from scratch.

So i'm asking the collective wisdom on this list, how much batter
should i make?

Thanks,
--
Someone sometimes called Urtatim