[Sca-cooks] Planning a feast . . .

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Oct 27 19:25:17 PDT 2009

Mix the recipes in from the Anglo-Norman mss.

They are dated circa 1290.
They were published in the article:

Two Anglo-Norman Culinary Collections Edited from British Library
Manuscripts Additional 32085 and Royal 12.C.xii  by Constance B.
Hieatt and Robin F. Jones. Speculum, Vol. 61, No. 4 (Oct., 1986), pp.
859-882. You can interlibrary loan the article in or it's part of JSTOR.

Say hi to Master Chirhart for me.

Johnnae