[Sca-cooks] Tavern Arrangements WAS An Andalusian Lunch

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Sep 4 15:03:06 PDT 2009

I've  been waiting for a response from the autocrat.   It looks
perhaps like the issue is that last year the cash box I handed over
with proceeds from lunch was not credited against the expenses.  I'm
not saying anyone *took* the money, just that *perhaps* it was mixed
with troll income.  At any rate the exchequer thinks that last year's
lunch lost money.

A friend suggested that when you turn over money to always get a
receipt. I didn't do that, and its hard to prove at this point.

This isn't the place to discuss local politics.  Thank you to
everyone that gave me advice.

Ranvaig