[Sca-cooks] Tavern Arrangements WAS An Andalusian Lunch at Red Dragon

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 3 13:00:47 PDT 2009

It definitely sounds as if:

1- the autocrat/staff don't really want a (period-food) tavern at the
event but are humoring you, OR
2- the autocrat/officers expect to lose money on a (period-food) tavern at
this event but make lots on a tavern (period or not) at the other event,
OR
3- They're just a bunch of gits who either don't want you doing it or who
are otherwise motivated (in my area, that might have happened under 'you
aren't in the right clique so you can only do it if you pay for it, but
we'll do this as a group at this other event because the royals will see
it and make me look all pretty-shiny' *rolls eyes* ) OR
4- They are just bone-stupid.

-- Jadwiga