[Sca-cooks] Tavern Arrangements WAS An Andalusian Lunch at Red Dragon

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:24:29 PDT 2009

There was a time in Atlantia, or at least up in the area where I live that a
head cook was expected to front the cost of a feast themselves...and, get
this, if the feast lost money, eat the overage.  The same was true of the
autocrat!  Now that no longer happens.  And if it should ever start
happening again, then I'm afraid I would no longer cook feasts. So...you can
guess what my feelings are on this...walk away from it VERY QUICKLY!!  This
situation is sadly totally skewed from where it should be.

Kiri