[Sca-cooks] Pre-1600 recipes for "anchient grains"

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 15:42:17 PDT 2010

Greetings,
   For this month's culinary guild meeting (this Wednesday) I was planning on doing a simple lesson how to redact/ recreate a recipe. However, I just got a request from a barony member who's whole family is interested in dishes using the "ancient grains".
   I've got an Italian recipe for Millet polenta, and I'm sure there are others out there, but I seem to be drawing a blank at the moment. Any ideas for good and simple recipes that would relate to this?

In joyous service,
Raffaella