[Sca-cooks] bread, again

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Apr 6 05:29:33 PDT 2010

> Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>> On Apr 5, 2010, at 11:39 PM, Terry Decker wrote:
>>

>>> You haven't bought any "French" or "Italian" bread from WalMart
>>> recently.
>>>

>> You are correct, sir. I couldn't swear to it, but I believe I've never
>> bought anything from Walmart in my life. Certainly fewer times than I've
>> seen cattails around here, anyway...
>>
>> Adamantius
>>

> I've been there once. My oil light was flickering and I needed oil NOW.
> Was on the from some event and had to stop at Walmart because that was
> what was closest to the freeway.
>
> Had to have been more than ten years ago, because that was the Chevy van
> that wanted oil.
>
> 'Lainie (fer now)

Never?  Once?  You poor people.  Norman is so blessed as to have two of the
Superstores and a Sam's Club (no Costco, Price Club or IKEA, though).
Regrettably, we don't have a Fulton Fish Market or a Berkley Bowl or even
some of the interesting hole in the wall places one finds in high population
density cities and I must make do with Crest Foods, a local discount chain
with about the best greengrocery in the area.

Bear