[Sca-cooks] OOP: Eating in Florence

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 07:51:12 PDT 2010

In just under 2 weeks, I'm heading to Florence.  This is my first time
in Italy.  I will be there just for 4 days, so I'm not planning any
side trips.  Anyone have any recommendations for
restaurants/markets/specific foods to try?  (Bonus points if the
restaurants are ones where an American woman a little past her
half-century mark would feel comfortable eating alone.)  My hotel is
near the Bargello Palace, if that matters.  TIA!

Brighid ni Chiarain (trying to cram some Italian, but finding that it
keeps blurring into Spanish)