[Sca-cooks] Thirteenth Century Turkish

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Apr 9 11:27:13 PDT 2010

Yes it is a lovely book. Sitting here on the shelf.
I included it in my reading list of Middle Eastern books a couple of
years
back.
There I wrote:
"These include Nevin Halici’s Sufi Cuisine (London: Saqi, 2005). This
is the first book in English to document the foods of Sufism, which
first arose in 13th century Anatolia during the Seljuk sultanate."

Johnnae