[Sca-cooks] Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium – Website and Classes

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 16:36:43 PDT 2010

Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium – Website and Classes

Greetings All!

Enjoy cooking? Looking to share your research? Want to learn
from some of the best talents in the kitchen? Hungry??

The event website for the Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium is
now online.

http://www.vanishedwood.org/cooks.php

More details will be posted soon. Check back for more
information as we closer to the event date.

We are also soliciting class submissions. Please see the
website for more details.

Your Servant to Command,

~philip white