[Sca-cooks] Test, last post rec'd 4/21 7AM, surprised

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Mon Apr 26 06:41:21 PDT 2010

Can I engage in the vice of my choice and prepare for the inevitable
anyways?

On a side note, I prepared a version of "Peeres in Confyt" (Forme of
Cury) on Saturday using Asian pears, and then served it on poundcake
with whipped cream.  The crispness of the pears was interesting - I
think I liked it, but I'm not sure.

- Doc