[Sca-cooks] Test, last post rec'd 4/21 7AM, surprised

Marcha Daffin nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 14:08:34 PDT 2010

Please excuse me piggybacking this but my new computer refuses to accept a
lot of my old addresses..

My husband and I were married nearly 41 years when he passed away Wednesday
night. He was 78. It was very sudden and I am still having trouble copeing
with this.

I thought of something when I was on my way home from my final visit to the
hospital.  A thought crossed my weary mind.  My husband, Mark, did not play
but he encouraged me as well as he could, especially when I tried new
recipes on him.  He liked the breads I made but he really, really  loved my
Saffron bread.  All I could think was that I had not made that bread in a
long time.

I would ask that you keep Mark in your thoughts and prayers as he begins his
final journey.

Thank you,
Lady Bertha von Caffei aka Marcha Daffin