[Sca-cooks] Drying Candied Orange Peels

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Apr 28 11:09:12 PDT 2010

I don't know about the drying time, but I live in Namron and have kept
candied orange peel in a baggie on the counter.  The mild, humid Spring
weather we've been having may be the exception.  Usually, the heater or the
air conditioner keeps the humidity down.  Since you're experimenting for an
event, I'd suggest bagging up several small batches of what you are making,
force the air out, and store them in different manners for a few weeks to a
month or more to see what works best.

Bear