[Sca-cooks] Thank you for all your help on "anchient grains"

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:11:21 PDT 2010

Ug!  Sorry about the no-shows.  That's happened to me before.  I plan
something special because someone said they wanted to do it and then they
don't show.  I have one family that is notorious for doing this.

I'm glad those who were there appreciated your work.
Will you be sharing your handout?

Shoshanna