[Sca-cooks] Thank you for all your help on "anchient grains"

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 10:40:08 PDT 2010

Many thanks on all the pointers, recipes and discussion here. It's been a crazy, crazy week and completely changing the focus of the culinary guild night with 2 nights notice could have been a disaster, but it turned out quite well.

I wrote up a little handout with input from this list, as well as some of the grain recipes from some of my Italian sources. As it turns out the family interested in grains wound up not showing, but those who did come still seemed to have a great time.

Next time we'll be doing how to redact/ recreate a pre-1600's recipe as originally planned. :)

In joyous service,
Raffaella