[Sca-cooks] Books was Martha Washington's Booke of

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 08:55:05 PDT 2010

I know what you mean.  Our builder put a steel I-beam under the entire
length of our house...and there's another under our jacuzzi and yet another
supporting our sunken living room!  I believe you could drive a herd of
elephants through this house and nothing would happen!

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."