[Sca-cooks] pan forte / pan pepato sort of recipe 1564

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Apr 13 11:18:17 PDT 2010

It's the best I can do since I can not translate myself. I do not expect it to accurately translate but I use it to get a quick and very rough translation to see if it is what I am looking for.
And I can get a better gist of the recipe with the quick translation. You can make a paste with apples, flour and water, a lumpy paste but a paste none the less. :)
As was mentioned by someone, there is leavening in it and that also registered in my mind that it was not what I have come to understand panforte to be.

De
There is logic to my madness.