[Sca-cooks] Seljuk/Rumi/Sufi Cuisine

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 18:14:41 PDT 2010

I have to agree with you there.  I have one met one cook who made a fried eggplant that was good tasting, Baroness Megwin.  My mother's attempts were hideous and I have been given bites from several restaurants' eggplant parmesan, which were equally bad.  Selene has talked about making eggplant dishes, but I have never been offered any from her.  I would at least taste them because I enjoy her cooking.  And, if I should ever be so blessed by meeting Adamantius, I am sure that I would at least taste his, but otherwise it is another item that I avoid because it usually tastes so bad.

Huette