[Sca-cooks] Vinegar Making Instructions - England (or other countries) 1500

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 23:40:38 PDT 2010

Eduardo asked:

<<< I am looking for instructions on making vinegar in 1500 England.
Anyone have a source? >>>

Yes. Several manuscript sources are given in this file in the FOOD section of the Florilegium:

vinegar-msg (110K) 12/ 5/09 Vinegar in period. Making vinegar.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/vinegar-msg.html

Here is one message from that file:
=======