[Sca-cooks] "Yseult's Spit-Roasted Chicken with Wine and Herbs"

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 19:49:00 PDT 2010

I just recently added this article to the FOOD-MEATS section in the
Florilegium. I think a number of you may recognize the various
situations that face Mistress Yseult if you have cooked camp dinners
over an open fire and/or served Royalty.  Hopefully you will find it
funny, at least since it is happening to someone else.

Yseult-chickn-art (12K)  4/ 2/10  "Yseult's Spit-Roasted Chicken with
Wine and
                                      Herbs" by Mistress Yseult de
Lacy. (humor)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/Yseult-Chickn-art.html