[Sca-cooks] Thoughts for a new class

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:42:42 PDT 2010

Actually I think that you could do it with a small class.  I would find a
rather straightforward recipe, three or four ingredients, with a minimal
number of preparation steps that could be cooked on single burner/hot plate.
Write the original recipe with a sharpie on in big letters on a large note
pad on a big easel.  Break out the words and steps with the class.  Then do
the worked out recipe with hands on class participation.

Daniel

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine