[Sca-cooks] Creative Commons-OT

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 23:30:20 PST 2010

Greetings!
I was following one of my "rabbit trails" this evening for my Pentathlon
project. One of the sites I visit had this link posted. The author of the
website has posted pictures of artifacts and under the picture it said, " Used
under a Creative Commons license." Here is the link
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

As anyone else come across this in their research? Since we have been discussing
Copy write, licensing, et. al recently I thought this was interesting.

Here is the link to the webiste.  Warning! It is not food related.
http://www.medieval-baltic.us/sewingbask.html

Bless Bless
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.