[Sca-cooks] Redactions for SCA use?

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Thu Dec 9 10:44:07 PST 2010

As the owner of MedievalCookery.com I'd add that I don't mind at all
having my recipes printed off and distributed at meetings (I believe it
would count as "fair use"), as long as it's clear where the recipe came
from.  If you do this, I'd love it if you'd drop me an email, just so I
can be aware of it.

Inclusion in SCA publications is more complicated.  I used to be able to
give the person doing the newsletter general permission via email, but
that no longer is acceptable to the corporate powers that be.  They've
recently redone the permission form and I haven't taken the time to
figure things out.

- Doc