[Sca-cooks] Face Book

JAMES REVELLS trollhiemsfjord at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 06:40:02 PST 2010

Hej!

    I am back, because I am going to be doing a lot of merchanting and period
arts within the SCA I sat up a FB account for my persona, any of you who want to
follow where and what I am doing in the SCA please send me a Friend Request at
Olaf Trollhiemsfjord. I will be putting information on my metalsmithing
projects, especially the items to be be sold at events. I will be working on
jewelry, casting, blacksmithing & knife making.  I intend on trying some
woodworking & even glass work.

My plans are to attend events within 250 miles of my home in south west Georgia,
"A Market Day at Birka" and Pennsic.

Thanks,

Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord

 Jim Revells,